Monday, June 30, 2008

Thank God for the Internet

How in the world did we ever live without it? I mean, one stop shopping, information at your fingertips, instant (and free) connection with family and friends across the world, seriously, how did we live without it? I have just gotten sucked into the world of Facebook, where I have reconnected with friends from high school and college that I haven't talked to or seen for years! Not to mention, I can play the never ending movie quiz, and trust me, it really is never ending! As if that weren't enough, I can sit here and write about anything I want for anyone who is crazy enough to read it. And then, I can read anything written by my cool and crazy friends (see the list growing on the left side).
As a bonus, there is so much great stuff happening on the internet. For example, check out God.tv, a website that broadcasts Christian programming 24-7, and is dedicated to reaching the world for Christ. Then there are all the sites that have access to hundreds of different Bibles, commentaries, study materials. It's endless!!! I bet the Apostle Paul would've killed for this kind of technology. Well, maybe he's just sitting up in heaven, cheering us on to use what God has given us for His glory, the internet included!
So, Lord, please be glorified in this blog, in this page, because anything else is just trivial. Love you!!!!

No comments: